What's new

Happy Easter from Innokin!

Hi @Innokin team, hope you are all well. Are you still in lockdown in Shenzhen? and are you able to work or go about your normal daily life? Best wishes.

Hi @Innokin team, hope you are all well. Are you still in lockdown in Shenzhen? and are you able to work or go about your normal daily life? Best wishes.
Thanks for your concern, really, we actually get back to work about one month ago, and the lockdown only last for one week, we are doing well and we hope you can stay healthy too!:friends:

Thanks for your concern, really, we actually get back to work about one month ago, and the lockdown only last for one week, we are doing well and we hope you can stay healthy too!:friends:
That’s good news.

Happy Easter to you to my dear @innikin family, you've been so compassionate and toleratant towards me it would have been remiss of me not to send you my best thoughts and wishes.

In this wonderful time of rebirth, I hope you continue on the path you're already on and conintue to succed, and perhaps even go further and surpass the greatness you've accieved.

I have great enthusiam for you and your products and can't wait to see what you come up with next.

I hope you enjoy your rest and spending time with your familes.

Sincerely,

easter-bunny-greeting.png

Happy Easter to you to my dear @innikin family, you've been so compassionate and toleratant towards me it would have been remiss of me not to send you my best thoughts and wishes.

In this wonderful time of rebirth, I hope you continue on the path you're already on and conintue to succed, and perhaps even go further and surpass the greatness you've accieved.

I have great enthusiam for you and your products and can't wait to see what you come up with next.

I hope you enjoy your rest and spending time with your familes.

Sincerely,

View attachment 272652
Hi @Astral, we are really moved, your sincerity has always inspired us to make unlimited exploration, just stay with us and see what we can bring to you!;)

Back
Top Bottom