What's new

Giveaway of our Limited Edition Coolfire Z80 & ZenithII -- Come & Join Now!

At least give a fella a little bit of happiness especially after receiving such bad news that red white and blue isn't actually ENGLAND:frustratedcomputer:

At least it's just coloured stripes, that could represent the UK flag colours...

That's not the case with my German one, I'll probably get my head kicked in for being a nazi if I use that down the pub.

At least it's just coloured stripes, that could represent the UK flag colours...

That's not the case with my German one, I'll probably get my head kicked in for being a nazi if I use that down the pub.
That's why I thought it was the England one lol. I am chuffed with it tho, least it hasn't got Viva France slapped across it.
The German one does look good but like you I'd stick with using it at home in a locked room lol

That's why I thought it was the England one lol. I am chuffed with it tho, least it hasn't got Viva France slapped across it.
The German one does look good but like you I'd stick with using it at home in a locked room lol

Good job they didn't go with the French emblem like they did with the German one, you could have had a cock instread of an eagle :18:

Will do.

Looks like three delivered so far so looks like it will be either England, Portugal or Spain.

Let's see what I get
I'd be happy with either of those 3 tbh, so I'm glad.

Edit to add - I got England

:england::england:

Looks wise, I think I'd have gone for spain or france though.

Edit to add, importantly, Thank you @Innokin :thumbup: x 100

Last edited:
Got mine this morning.

Many thanks @Innokin.

Got Portugal (with a cock on) lol

_20210726_112622.JPG

Back
Top Bottom