What's new

Giveaway of our Limited Edition Coolfire Z80 & ZenithII -- Come & Join Now!

It’s a while since I’ve used stock coils properly. Previously, In the Sensis and now the Zenith 2, I seem to get dry hits! I realise my draw style is quite long. I’ve got a 1.2 coil In it from a pack the OH uses for the Zlide. Is it the coil I’m using? it’s well primed, has anyone else noticed this? The juice isn’t too dark and not usually a coil clogger. Thoughts anyone? Might the 0.8 be able to do the job more efficiently.

Maybe... I've only ever used the 0.8ohm and 0.5ohm

They've recently made all the wicking holes bigger too, so if the 1.2 is old stock it may have the smaller holes.

Maybe... I've only ever used the 0.8ohm and 0.5ohm

They've recently made all the wicking holes bigger too, so if the 1.2 is old stock it may have the smaller holes.

.. although I presume this doesn't happen to your OH, so it might just be you. :D

Mmm they seem to be the bigger holes. I’ll give the 0.8 a run out, the flavour is there, it must be me and my big draw’s. See what I did there :)

I have a Zenith on another mod that's using 0.8 and don't have any dry hits so worth a change to 0.8

Cheers Fazz711. I’ll give it a whirl. First couple of drags are ok. Maybe the wicking struggles to keep up.

I can understand why people choose not to though.... and it shouldn't really matter.

I think there's 2 types of women on forums, the ones that just wanted to be treated the same as everyone else and the ones that join up and go 'look at me, I'm a girl, I want everyone's attention' :D

I prefer the @Coolie27 type personally. ;)
Very true.

Back
Top Bottom