What's new

Giveaway of New released Innokin Kroma-Z Pod Mod kit!!

This looks very nice indeed, not an entry for me though, I just wanted to ask @Innokin to check who they select as a winner as it would be unfortunate for friendly/helpful members of the community to miss out on this to the 4 or so freebie hunters that have entered this. :) <3

Last edited:
1. Done. Thanks for the chance, Innokin!
2. As for me, I like the ergonomics and design (as always from Innokin) and the option of 510. I'd prefer an external battery in there, but 3000 mAh looks pretty cool, so it's ok.
3. @Alex Dun @MHL @Cliffyboy1962

1.Done
2.I love that the case is made of magnesium alloy. This trend is gaining noticeable popularity. Removable cartridge of decent capacity, side refilling is convenient. And I also really liked the adapter with the 510 connector, which transforms the pod into a mod.
3. @szymiik @Dst26 @Ctdon

1. Visited the page, read it very informative.
2. I personally like everything about it. But to be honest, this is another handicraft of Chinese consumer goods that everyone will forget about in a couple of weeks.
3. I'm new to this forum and have no friends yet.

I was checking this out a cpl weeks ago when i first got an email about it. Cant remember why but for some reason i didn't bite. It ticks a lot of boxes.

Type c
Large battery
Good coils
Multiple mouthpieces
Large juice capacity
510 adapter

@TomPhil, since your an @Innokin fan...

Hi POTV! Congratulations to the Three lucky winners of the Innokin Kroma-Z :5:

@ForestMagpie
@Astral
@quincey43

:)Please PM to claim your prize as soon as possible!

Thank you so much to everyone who entered, wish you all have a beautiful day!:2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom