What's new

Giveaway of New Released Innokin Klypse -- Come & Get it!

@Coolie27 seems like you were the only one who didn't win! To me that seems unfair so if you want one I have a spare I can send you, no pods with it and in blue but if you want it just let me know.

@Coolie27 seems like you were the only one who didn't win! To me that seems unfair so if you want one I have a spare I can send you, no pods with it and in blue but if you want it just let me know.

Hi FM, it’s very kind of you but no need, I’ve been quite lucky with Innokin comps over the years. Nice sentiment though. I’ve been super lucky in the past. [emoji106]

Hi FM, it’s very kind of you but no need, I’ve been quite lucky with Innokin comps over the years. Nice sentiment though. I’ve been super lucky in the past. [emoji106]
Hi @Coolie27, we choose winners in a random way and you've always been an active participant, we believe next time you will be the winner! :hugs:

Hi @Coolie27, we choose winners in a random way and you've always been an active participant, we believe next time you will be the winner! :hugs:

Hey Innokin it’s all good, I’ve benefited from your comps many times. I’ll be sure to get my name down next time though [emoji41]

Mines not arrived either. I did get a message last week they had to restock their French warehouse so should arrive this week sometime. Obviously coming from France.

Back
Top Bottom