What's new

Bonus! Check this video and you might win sth good from us.

Given I am just now embarking on my MTL journey after years of vaping DTL.......I would like one please.....coz they are shiney and nice (just getting the numbers up @Quahog5):2thumbsup:

+1 with all the mates above and before.

The video deserves a bit more techy infos. Just some frames. The kit deserves it.

For me, it just show off in the neutral side... which may be very good for a large TV on an expo stand

First, thanks to Innokin for your contest!

The video definitely is cool an fun watching.

Personally, I like to see an advertising video, that tells a story, rather than justs
stringing together some good looking pictures/scenes.

It's a super bit of kit, love mine. Your video is good but needs to be more informative regarding the features/technology and how they actually work.

Really do like this mod. Back to a more classic design. Would love to see a black leather with steel frame and a tan leather and steel frame.
really nice stuff.
As other mentioned. More information on the coil save feature as I've heard good thing's and it is a big jump forward that needs highlighting.
^^ Agree with all of this

^^^^ Agree with @Squidgy

Srsly, a tan leather / silver and chocolate leather / black version would be just up my street.

More options with the chrome would also be good. What colour options would everyone else go for??? :D

Back
Top Bottom