What's new

Adept zlide

aslettd

Hi guys, newbie here. Been vaping for a few years now and just got the adept zlide kit for Xmas. I've set it all up correctly and charged fully. Screwed the tank onto the battery and pressed the power button 3 times, but every time I push the power button in to vape, it just flashes green the same way it would if the tank wasn't connected at all. Its like its not registering the connection between the 2 parts. It's tightened round as much as it will go. Any ideas guys and gals?

Please and thankyou
Dom

Hello mate have a search online. All I can suggest off the top of my head and after a few beers, is take the tank all apart make sure the coil is fully pushed in and airflow ring is tightened fully, sounds like there could be a shortage where its not fully connected

Hello mate have a search online. All I can suggest off the top of my head and after a few beers, is take the tank all apart make sure the coil is fully pushed in and airflow ring is tightened fully, sounds like there could be a shortage where its not fully connected
Thanks bud. Yeah I've had a Google and can't seem to find much info, it actually pointed me towards this forum. I will strip it down and reassemble it, cheers mate, merry Christmas.

Hi guys, newbie here. Been vaping for a few years now and just got the adept zlide kit for Xmas. I've set it all up correctly and charged fully. Screwed the tank onto the battery and pressed the power button 3 times, but every time I push the power button in to vape, it just flashes green the same way it would if the tank wasn't connected at all. Its like its not registering the connection between the 2 parts. It's tightened round as much as it will go. Any ideas guys and gals?

Please and thankyou
Dom
Hi, i have the same problem, the only way i can get it to work is to apply more twisting pressure on the already fully tightened tank whilst pressing the fire button at the same time. There is also a small amount of movement of the coil in the housing,not sure if this is causing the issue.

Hi, i have the same problem, the only way i can get it to work is to apply more twisting pressure on the already fully tightened tank whilst pressing the fire button at the same time. There is also a small amount of movement of the coil in the housing,not sure if this is causing the issue.
I've had to send mine back to the company I purchased it from. I even contacted innokin directly and sent them videos of the problem and they wanted to investigate. Fingers crossed the replacement will work fine, but I'm not feeling confident

Strange this. As far as I'm aware the Zlide has always been very consistent tank performance wise. Must be a bad batch.

Please and thankyou
Dom

Hello Dom,

I am sorry to hear that you had this bad experience.

Here are some suggestions:
1. Please dry clean the 510 connector on your unit to ensure no foreign materials/e-liquid inside it.
2. Please check if contact pin inside the 510 connector is exposed and centered.
3. Please use a flat stick or something similar to push the pin up and down repeatedly to ease a stucking issue. Would you please try a new spare coil?

If you have any further concerns, please feel free to email our official customer service: [email protected]

Happy Holiday! Keep warm and Take care!

Best Regards,
Innokin Team

Back
Top Bottom