What's new

The Reviews for Aspire Nautilus GT

Aspire now telling me that 70vg juice is too thick for the .7 coil???and that my juice had too much sweetener,perhaps they can advise me on which exact juice I can vape that suits their coils.lol.
Yeah the zenith has more contemporary coils (larger, lol) so it definitely handles the thicker juices better.
a lot of brands now offer a 50/50 blend of the flavour (which is going back to how they used to be). Worth looking for one of those for the nautilus.

Yeah the zenith has more contemporary coils (larger, lol) so it definitely handles the thicker juices better.
a lot of brands now offer a 50/50 blend of the flavour (which is going back to how they used to be). Worth looking for one of those for the nautilus.
I have 50/50 also so that will be used in the nautilus.seems to be more choice with 70vg liquid though.

I have 50/50 also so that will be used in the nautilus.seems to be more choice with 70vg liquid though.
It's coming around again.
Obviously years back pg was higher to give better throat hit on smaller higher ohm coils. As coils improved and sub ohm gaping became common, higher vg was the rage due to the cloud produced. I'd still never chance over 70% vg in a stock coil tank but now lower vg juices are becoming more common with the use of nic salt and pod devices.
For example you can buy the whole of the dinner lady rang in high vg shortfill, high vg pre mixed packs of 50/50 regular nic or nic salt juice.

Back
Top Bottom