What's new

Nautilus 0.7 coil duds.

Bookworm

Initiate
Anyone else having problems with theirs?

I've had 2 packs in a row, both genuine according to the scratch panels, that have loose bottoms (the white plastic bit.)

Sometime they are already loose, sometimes just breaking it through the foil will loosen it on one side.

While some coils have been ok, some are leaking juice into the contact part. I get hits that seem like dry hits or when a coil needs changing, but the coil is well saturated and clean.

They just use a original code multiple times for the same code.
Check out my list on the new users section.post 5 has all the hardware suppliers. Had a couple of duff coils before but thats normal with most makes

They just use a original code multiple times for the same code.
Check out my list on the new users section.post 5 has all the hardware suppliers. Had a couple of duff coils before but thats normal with most makes
Oh right, I thought the codes had to be unique? I remember seeing negative feedback for Aspire coils where people had put codes in that had been used before.

Thank you, I will check out your list and stick to that.

Edit: I was right, codes are unique. If an original had been used again it would show up as having been searched for before http://blog.aspirecig.com/have-you-ever-bought-a-fakecloned-aspire-atlantis-2/

Last edited:
Anyone else having problems with theirs?

I've had 2 packs in a row, both genuine according to the scratch panels, that have loose bottoms (the white plastic bit.)

Sometime they are already loose, sometimes just breaking it through the foil will loosen it on one side.

While some coils have been ok, some are leaking juice into the contact part. I get hits that seem like dry hits or when a coil needs changing, but the coil is well saturated and clean.

images.jpg

If you mean the very bottom of the coil then that is not unusual. It's only pushed in to place.It should be a snug fit but they can be pulled off (or sometimes even just knocked off) pretty easily. They can also be put back very easily as well. I don't see how that can be the cause of dry hits.

and if you mean the seal around the bottom of the coil above that, that's just a silicone o-ring that can also (and should be) pushed into position quite easily before using.

anyway ... no I've not had problems with the 0.7, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom