What's new

Leonardo DiCaprio is vaping Aspire Cleito120 tank at the 2017 Cannes Film Festival?

aspire

Manufacturer
Leonardo DiCaprio is vaping Aspire Cleito120 tank at the 2017 Cannes Film Festival?
9969f20d89b71c516719a2c7b13e4c.jpg

Last edited:
What flavour juice is he vaping on though.? There's the Question...Answers on a postcard people...[emoji41][emoji297]️[emoji297]️[emoji297]️

A lot of folks on here use the cleito 120 too. And they recommend it to others. Guarantee the apes on here advertise your products more than leo. Christ it could be any tank. How about thank you for the good guy's and girls on here who advertise Aspire every day.

I bet the Aspire PR department was rubbing there hands together when this was spotted. I suspect there will be a Leonardo edition being worked on as we speak.

I bet the Aspire PR department was rubbing there hands together when this was spotted. I suspect there will be a Leonardo edition being worked on as we speak.
Can tell you for a fact Dave grohl uses kanger subvods. Seen him with them in person. I think this advertising is best left alone.

Back
Top Bottom