What's new

(Giveaway)Aspire New product launch Giveaway-Aspire Speeder mod is coming

aspire

Manufacturer
Dear All Vapers here,
Today we are here introducing the Speeder 200W Kit, a combination of the latest new high power Speeder mod and Athos tank. The Speeder is a dual bay removable 18650 battery mod which delivers up to 200 watts, the Athos tank is a new heavy hitter for those who prefer both dense clouds and top-notch flavor.

Giveaway:Leave your comment about aspire Speeder mod,we will choose 2 winners,each one will win 1pcs Speeder mod
Click here to know the prize you will win:
Aspire Speeder mod
Winners will be chosen by us on 12th July,2017(Beijing Time)

Speeder 200W kit poster .jpg

Athos tank poster.jpg

Thank you @aspire

I think the mod is very handsome, kind of like a Smok Alien for grown ups. :) The colours are nice and it looks like a quality product and a very compact size and shape for a dual cell mod. It looks pretty rugged too, like it would be good for taking to work.

The tank looks like it's taken it's design from the Nautilus 2 which is appealing to me, I like it....

Another fine looking product from Aspire I think.

Looks very solid, nice rounded edges should be comfortable to hold.
I'd buy one, unless I win one first :)

Looks very stylish.

Build quality looks great.

Auto rotate screen :D

Compact dual cell mod, perfect :)

That looks a really nice mod.

Would look great teamed with an atlantis mega.

Nice one @aspire
This looks interesting build quality looks good. Nice size for a two battery mod not to big
The new coils look like they will produce flavour and clouds .Easy to use display like other aspire products and also looks good

Love the look of this. Might get the mod on its own as the tank isnt rebuildable.

Thanks @aspire

Aspire do it again with this great designed mod. Dimensions of 88 46 31mm are perfect, nice and compact while still being able to attach almost all tanks without overhang. I like the large display and loads of temperature control options aswell as both variable wattage and variable voltage modes. I like to see ventilation holes on mods and the speed charging will be a bonus for some. It is beautifully designed and very pleasing to the eye.

The Athos tank is equally beautifully designed and looks stunning suiting the Speeder mod perfectly, they look like they belong together. Look wise it seems to take the best from the Nautilus 2 and the Cleito Exo and combine them. Top fill system i always like and love the large window so i can clearly see the juice level. The 0.3 60-75w tri and the 0.16 100-120w penta coils will give out plenty of clouds yet the design of the tank, airflow system, top cap and plenty of surface area on coil heads will produce excellent flavour.

Well done @aspire

This is what im after a duel 18650 mod that's small and like whats been said above looks like its for grown ups.I do like the side firing bar too. Allways used aspire since the Atlantis was released.... love your tanks and hopefully this wont disappoint

Back
Top Bottom