What's new

Father’s Day Contest

After reading through the other posts I feel blessed to have a Dad who enjoyed spending time with me and my brother when we were younger.

Some of my fondest memories were going away for a week every year camping and fishing. I wasn't really that into the fishing but the patience he showed in trying to teach me was admirable. Also the patience shown as my brother and I were burning the sausages and bacon he let us prepare for the meal!

It's not a massive achievement as such but it's the little things that you remember. It also taught me a good life lesson in that I try to be as patient as I can with my son when we are learning or trying new things together.

Hello All,
Thank you for sharing the things between you and your fathers.The father's day is coming,wish beloved fathers good health, great happiness .
here are the winners,please send your shipping information(contact name,address,contact number,zip code),which color do you want to me([email protected]) before 18th June
@elisec65
@Ruskie
congratulations to you!

Last edited:
:yahoo:

Woohoo, thank you @aspire for the great giveaway and selecting me as a winner! I can't wait to receive it.
I've sent you an email with my details on Tina. Thanks again.
:yourock:

It's heeeeeere IMG_2154.JPG

Just need to get some higher pg liquid now so I can use the nautilus:)

Back
Top Bottom