What's new

Father’s Day Contest

My favourite Father’s Day will be this one as I have my second child born 2nd of this month so my family is now complete

Have sister and brother and my late dad loved us all equally but only me and my dad loved football so it has to be when he use to take me to watch my football team (it wasn't his he was a Norwich City fan) Nottingham Forest (we were a great team then) . It was that special bond just between the two of us.

In not sure what the most impressive thing me and my dad have achieved maybe not killing each other. Maybe the fact I learnt him how to use a mobile phone or teletex. I'm lucky to have a great dad although he's a complete nutter i totally respect how hard he has worked and where he has come from and the things he's given me that he never had growing up.

In not sure what the most impressive thing me and my dad have achieved maybe not killing each other. Maybe the fact I learnt him how to use a mobile phone or teletex. I'm lucky to have a great dad although he's a complete nutter i totally respect how hard he has worked and where he has come from and the things he's given me that he never had growing up.

Well said, that's how I feel about my dad, unfortunately though he is no longer around.

IMG_2126.jpg
Took us camping in the middle of wales and then left us there with a map and compass. Told us he'd pick us up in 3 days time, about 30 miles away. We had to make our own way there with just the equipment on our backs and some beans, bacon, sausages and eggs.
He'd probably be reported to SS now, but it was the best holiday ever. I was 14 and my brother was 11.
Got to love the unrestricted 70's :)

I couldn't have asked for a better father. He was always there for me and taught me many things. I have fond memories of trout and salmon fishing with him, among other things. I miss him very much.

My father wasn't the best father really but he taught me quiet few things and the rest of it I picked up on my own so all together he was not that bad dad ;)

Back
Top Bottom