What's new

Aspire notifications to the UK Department of Health Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Age

aspire

Manufacturer
Dear Valued Aspire Customers,

The UK Department of Health MHRA Notifications

Aspire is working to register all of our products with the MHRA. To date we have registered and have received MHRA notification for 113 of our products which covers almost all of our current product lines. Please check: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa...ation_paid_notifications_upto_09.04.2017.xlsx We will be also adding new products as they become available.
more detailed information,please click here:
http://blog.aspirecig.com/aspire-no...d-healthcare-products-regulatory-agency-mhra/

Wow, that Document is amazing.

I have a million questions. Not to you neccessarily Aspire, but generally. Firstly, why did I see Mods on the list of things submitted for review? I believed they fell outside the scope of the TPD regs. (Jaw dropping moment)

I have a million questions. Not to you neccessarily Aspire, but generally. Firstly, why did I see Mods on the list of things submitted for review? I believed they fell outside the scope of the TPD regs. (Jaw dropping moment)

They might be looking forward as a company believing that a Uk Government, Welsh, Scottish or English may in the next few years decide to add Mods, If company's believing this spend the money and do the hard work now it sets them up better for any change in the law or any new terms that are added.
This is the only thing i can think of. It would be interesting to see if any other company's are doing it .

Funny thing was, I didn't find Aspire's entries on the List, they must have a different company name but I did see Innokin and Sigelei both listing Mods. I only looked for a few minutes at tens of thousands of entries.

Funny thing was, I didn't find Aspire's entries on the List, they must have a different company name but I did see Innokin and Sigelei both listing Mods. I only looked for a few minutes at tens of thousands of entries.
I only glanced at it.
It would take hours trying to pick though it.

I also noticed Vandyvape putting up their Govad RDA for approval. Seems a bit odd. RDA's aren't likely to meet the leakproof criteria.

Who knows what the company's and the Government are up to. Vaping has moved on so much since these laws were beginning to be put together. I think there might be things going on in the background and a whole new set of laws and regulations about to be announced. I think limiting the amount of watts that a device can put out will be one of them. I can also see a tax being put on liquid. Vaping is becoming more of a pastime and a hobby for more and more people.

Some countries in EU stipulate that mods also need be submmited,so we added the mods to our list

You can find aspire peoducts from item 16259-16371

Back
Top Bottom