What's new

(Aspire New Launch) Aspire Nautilus AIO is coming

For anyone interested, it seems the 1.8 ohm NS coils have 2 of 4 wicking holes larger than the standard coils.

The Nautilus AIO is interchangeable with 1.6ohm and 1.8ohm regular Nautilus coil, however, only the 1.8ohm coil with green seal gasket and NS mark is appropriate for nicotine salts. We suggest using the 1.8ohm coil with NS mark only with Nautilus AIO device. The Nautilus 0.7ohm coil and triton mini 1.2ohm &0.15ohm cannot be used with Nautilus AIO.

Why are the other coils not approproiate for nicotine salt, though? That’s what people are wanting to know.

This will most likely destroy all the previous Nautilus good work and reputation..
Same aspire pods system like the breeze and spryte just different name and coil type.

Why are the other coils not approproiate for nicotine salt, though? That’s what people are wanting to know.
As we explained in our last post, the one with green o-ring and NS mark is designed for nicotine salt e-juice, as it has two larger e-juice holes, which will help the nicotine salt thick e-juice to flow into the cotton

As we explained in our last post, the one with green o-ring and NS mark is designed for nicotine salt e-juice, as it has two larger e-juice holes, which will help the nicotine salt thick e-juice to flow into the cotton

Is nicotine salt thicker than regular eliquid, then?

Is nicotine salt thicker than regular eliquid, then?

The Nicotine salt e-juice also have PG and VG proportion, under the same PG and VG proportion, the nicotine salt e-juice may thicker than regular e-juice

I got myself a 2ml Nautilus Aio, can I use a 4ml pod in there? Or am I only limited to the 2ml pods?

Back
Top Bottom