What's new

(Aspire Launch)Aspire Cygnet Revvo kit is coming

aspire

Manufacturer
Aspire Cygnet Revvo kit,the latest of the kit lines from Aspire comes in three up to the minute finishes, Grey and gold, red and black, and rose and rainbow.
The Aspire Cygnet mod is powered by a single replaceable 18650 battery, with a maximum wattage output of 80W. It is a highly portable mod that supports Variable Voltage, Variable Wattage and Bypass modes. It's simple in design and has a fire button, 2 adjustment buttons combined to make navigating the mod super easy.
And we’ve paired it with the ever popular Aspire Revvo mini tank that incorporates the innovative ARC coil.
check more info:https://www.aspirecig.com/aspire-kits/aspire-kits524.html
2FEF00D10F8AA18E9ECA26F7689D7182.jpg

Aspire Cygnet Revvo kit,the latest of the kit lines from Aspire comes in three up to the minute finishes, Grey and gold, red and black, and rose and rainbow.
The Aspire Cygnet mod is powered by a single replaceable 18650 battery, with a maximum wattage output of 80W. It is a highly portable mod that supports Variable Voltage, Variable Wattage and Bypass modes. It's simple in design and has a fire button, 2 adjustment buttons combined to make navigating the mod super easy.
And we’ve paired it with the ever popular Aspire Revvo mini tank that incorporates the innovative ARC coil.
check more info:https://www.aspirecig.com/aspire-kits/aspire-kits524.html
View attachment 165964

My Aspire Zelos died and now useless as battery does not hold charge anymore so I needed to invest in a new mod box. I researched and wanted a small compact mod that used replacable batteries, so I decided to purchase the Aspire Cygnet mod box. When it came and I unpackaged it and held it, it was comfortable to hold and the materials used gave it a high quality feel and looks.It worked great with my Nautilus 2 tank with 0.7 ohm coil but about a month ago I noticed the box was getting hot and the battery life of using the cygnet had dropped alot eventhough I am a low wattage vaper of 18 watts. Now it has stopped working???? I bought it in April 2018 and it is now Sep 2018, 5 months???? Since vaping for the last 5 yrs from being a smoker for many years I had built up a trust and confidence of Aspire products. So I contacted Aspire uk and I explained what happened and he advised me to contact Amazon to return it. Now I have purchased a Aspire Puxos mod box and noticed that the battery indicator showed a false reading of the battery, full battery showed a 3 rd less after vaping a couple of times. Contacted Dave at Aspire Uk again he replied within a couple of hours gave advice and link to update firmware, now the battery indicator works accuratley! Keep up the great work Aspire Uk, Thanks again Dave my faith in Aspire has been restored.

My Aspire Zelos died and now useless as battery does not hold charge anymore so I needed to invest in a new mod box. I researched and wanted a small compact mod that used replacable batteries, so I decided to purchase the Aspire Cygnet mod box. When it came and I unpackaged it and held it, it was comfortable to hold and the materials used gave it a high quality feel and looks.It worked great with my Nautilus 2 tank with 0.7 ohm coil but about a month ago I noticed the box was getting hot and the battery life of using the cygnet had dropped alot eventhough I am a low wattage vaper of 18 watts. Now it has stopped working???? I bought it in April 2018 and it is now Sep 2018, 5 months???? Since vaping for the last 5 yrs from being a smoker for many years I had built up a trust and confidence of Aspire products. So I contacted Aspire uk and I explained what happened and he advised me to contact Amazon to return it. Now I have purchased a Aspire Puxos mod box and noticed that the battery indicator showed a false reading of the battery, full battery showed a 3 rd less after vaping a couple of times. Contacted Dave at Aspire Uk again he replied within a couple of hours gave advice and link to update firmware, now the battery indicator works accuratley! Keep up the great work Aspire Uk, Thanks again Dave my faith in Aspire has been restored.
Thank you for support aspire and thank you for the feedback

Back
Top Bottom