What's new

(New Launch&giveaway)Aspire MIXX and Nautilus GT Mini giveaway- ended on 13th July,2020

aspire

Manufacturer
Introducing Aspire’s first side-by-side mod, is designed by Italian brand Sunbox and has an extremely compact and ergonomic structure design- Aspire MIXX.
It features:
1. Designed by Sunbox, Made by Aspire
2. Made of full metal with CNC process, highest quality and high-level design
3. Compact structure
4. Compatible with 18650 and 18350 battery
5. Output wattage: 1-60W
6. Springless battery cap design, none overload current, more stable output
7. 3 output modes: VW, VV and Bypass

Aspire and Taifun present, the NAUTILUS GT Mini. Nautilus GT Mini is the mini version of Nautilus GT. With a diameter of just 22 mm, the Nautilus GT Mini is handy and convenient while keeping the same airflow and BVC coils as the Nautilus GT Tank.

It features:
1. Design by Taifun, made by Aspire;
2. 2.8 ml/ 2.0 ml(TPD version); 3.5 ml with extension PSU tube;
3. The Taifun traditional knurling design gives more friction;
4. Thick base hardware for fast heat dissipation and better flavor;
5. 5 airflow adjustments;
6. Replaceable Nautilus coils, easy to change;
7. Convenient top filling;
8. Stainless steel hollowed tube to protect glass;
14.jpg

Here we give away 1 MIXX mod and 1 Nautilus GT mini tank to one winner.

How to win:

Please visit the product pages Aspire MIXX and Nautilus GT mini , leave your comment about these products

Winner will be chosen by Aspire on 13th July 2020, the winner will get an Aspire MIXX and a Nautilus GT mini tank, color option is random.

We will choose the winner by random.

Good Luck!

The mixx mod looks really stylish, having the screen on the bottom adds to the clean look of the mod, Having 2 options for size is great. The GT mini again looks really stylish, I like the caged glass and clean lines they look made for eachother plus taking nautilus coils will give a good mtl vape.

BTW the link for the GT mini tank brings up a 404 error.

Very excited about these, the GT tank looks great .... would make a nice companion for my Vika and my Kabuki. The Mixx mod looks really nice and a very interesting collaboration, it makes far more sense to team up with genuine designers than 'vape reviewers' to me.

Hopefully these turn out to be great products, Aspire were a big part of me switching to vaping with the original nautilus but you've not quite hit that high mark since imo... I really hope these do well because I really like aspire as a company.

Best of luck with these @aspire and thanks for the chance to win.

The MIXX is very stylish. It has the classic Italian combination of elegance and functionality and the design collaboration with Sunbox is clearly a success. I like side-by-side mods as tall atomisers often look ungainly on traditional box mods, and the MIXX has the looks and performance to complement many of the very best atomisers.

The Nautilus GT Mini also looks very classy. The cutouts in the steel cage are striking as well as functional, and nautilus coils are renowned for their flavour and performance.

I really like screen at the bottom and particularly the full metal angle. So many mods, you only have to look at them from a weird angle and they scratch or the paint chips. My 2 x pegasus (and 2 x minis) have had years of usage and are still going strong.

I am getting a 404 on the GT Mini also. But it looks really nice and you can't go wrong with a nautilus.I'm a fan of the metal cage surrounding the glass.

Here is the GT mini if anybody wants it: https://www.aspirecig.com/aspire-tanks/nautilus-gt-mini.html

Nice one @aspire.

20200702_150007.jpg

Last edited:
Both the mod and the tank are beautifully designed. The screen placement is a very good idea and it looks elegant and really well constructed. The tank I love the sleeve around the glass giving protection and it looks interesting and will sit nicely on the mod. Looking forward to seeing more of these, thanks for the opportunity to win @aspire

I like SBS mods and appreciate the options this one offers. I have used Nautilus tanks over the years and would be keen to try the GT Mini out.

Nice looking mod and something i would like,

atty looks good to but the link is still returning a 404 error..

Back
Top Bottom