What's new

【New Release】Aspire Prestige Paradox Mod is released now---Collaboration with Noname

Finally recieved mine and can honestly say i love almost everything about it.
The only niggle for me is i want to hold it so i can use my fingers on the fire bar but ive got big hands and having the rear inverted makes holding it that way quite awkward.
The way it sits in my had that way means I've got to hold it quite loosely and with it's soild weight It feels like its on the verge of slipping out of my hand all the time.
It's like my hand is only in contact with the top and bottom and nothing making contact with the inverted part.
I've had to resort to holding it the other way so the firing bar is in the palm of my hand which I'm not so comfortable doing.
@aspire if you do end up doing a 21700 version I'd recommend not inverting the rear like you have on this one.

Finally recieved mine and can honestly say i love almost everything about it.
The only niggle for me is i want to hold it so i can use my fingers on the fire bar but ive got big hands and having the rear inverted makes holding it that way quite awkward.
The way it sits in my had that way means I've got to hold it quite loosely and with it's soild weight It feels like its on the verge of slipping out of my hand all the time.
It's like my hand is only in contact with the top and bottom and nothing making contact with the inverted part.
I've had to resort to holding it the other way so the firing bar is in the palm of my hand which I'm not so comfortable doing.
@aspire if you do end up doing a 21700 version I'd recommend not inverting the rear like you have on this one.

Thank you for support Aspire
We will pass your suggestion to our products development department.
Best Regards
Aspire Team

Back
Top Bottom