What's new

【Coming soon】Replaceable 18650 battery Version of Nautilus Prime, do you want to try it?

I was close to buying the original the other day in my local shop good job I saw this I'll wait for this now with the replaceable battery :)

Looks great. I’m interested in this one with the replaceable battery and the fire button under the mouth piece. The mouth piece being on the opposite side to the button put me off the original prime.

I was close to buying the original the other day in my local shop good job I saw this I'll wait for this now with the replaceable battery :)

We've sold a few of the Primes now and get excellent feedback from customers who bought them. Had a Hunter Green one in that I nearly grabbed for myself, sold same day it arrived though!

Hoping it will be this coming week. I've not got any insider info though.

Hoping it will be this coming week. I've not got any insider info though.

I'm keeping an eye on a few wholesalers, only one have it listed so far but have no ETA on it yet. Hope they pick up the pace abit, missing out on the new year resolution quitters with everyday that passes. Was our plan to use them for that exact reason but had to resort back to Voopoo instead for now.

View attachment 233797

Optimized to be more ergonomically designed from its predecessor, Nautilus Prime X still retains the great functionality and style characteristics of the previous version. Built anew to fit with an external 18650 battery, it is now upgraded with a 0.96" color screen with better placement of the volume buttons for an improved user experience. Equipped with adjustable airflow, Nautilus Prime X also comes with two pods: one for Nautilus coils and the other for BP coils for more flexibility. Delivering wide wattage range, featuring up to 60W, Nautilus Prime X ensures stability in its output performance despite its compact form factor.

Always on the way to be better.

Looks great but you should of thought about using a 21700, it would be a major selling point due to the huge upgrade on battery life. If your running it at 20w you would not have to charge it for days. If you had a product say last 1 -2 days and a product that lasted 3 - 4 days for new vapors they would go for the longer battery life as we all know when we were new vapors we all HATED having to keep charging the device.
Looks awesome though

I'm keeping an eye on a few wholesalers, only one have it listed so far but have no ETA on it yet. Hope they pick up the pace abit, missing out on the new year resolution quitters with everyday that passes. Was our plan to use them for that exact reason but had to resort back to Voopoo instead for now.

Any info you find would be appreciated mate.

Back
Top Bottom