What's new

The Calipitter Chow Has Landed.......and is flying off again

And an order from me too. Same as Liath really, kind of half guilt assuager and half because I need some juice anyway!

And an order from me too. Same as Liath really, kind of half guilt assuager and half because I need some juice anyway!

How did that work, Liath kindly offers you some Chow and I get two order, WIN WIN, lol

200 bottles of Chow have now sold out overnight, Crazy, more ordered this morning as Butterfly Bait going the same way

Terry save me a bottle of chow eliquid when it comes in please, I'll be in next week to collect :D

200 bottles of Chow have now sold out overnight, Crazy, more ordered this morning as Butterfly Bait going the same way

Can you not order more than 200 bottles, it sounds hardly anything really.
I just want to be able to go to the web store and buy some cal chow conc, cant be doing with the f5 game and rushing to buy when the golden email comes.
I bought a bottle of cal chow concentrate about 4 months ago, every time ive gone to order some more its out of stock.
I allways seem to get the email when Im busy, by the time I go to order, its sold out!

Got to get my arse in gear for the next lot. I ran out a whole ago and haven't had any money for new concentrates. I finally have some pennies and it's all long gone! It's one of my favourite flavours although there are a few newer ones I need to try too. I'm most intrigued by d-lish :)

Can you not order more than 200 bottles, it sounds hardly anything really.
I just want to be able to go to the web store and buy some cal chow conc, cant be doing with the f5 game and rushing to buy when the golden email comes.
I bought a bottle of cal chow concentrate about 4 months ago, every time ive gone to order some more its out of stock.
I always seem to get the email when Im busy, by the time I go to order, its sold out!

I stock many ranges of both eliquids and concentrates and in Mom and Pops concentrates alone, I stock 56 flavours, the biggest M&P range outside the USA I believe. I wish i could afford to have over 200 bottles in just one flavour but these have to be imported from the USA with lots of customs charges to pay, so limited to the amount i can ship over at any one time.

I have another delivery which has been in customs since last Friday, so hoping this will be released tomorrow or Monday

Back
Top Bottom