What's new

Snake Oil VG 50ml Offer + Epoch D1 RTA - iVapeoUK Vaping Novelty

ivapeouk

Initiate
Hello everybody!:winking:

I'm so happy to present us here, and we're more proud to be a little part of this family called Planet Of the Vapes.

I want to present us our last "hot" products and give to all the forum a special 10% discount for all users of Planet Of the Vapes.

The discount it's "POTV" and it applies a 10% discount in orders over 18£.

Wow! Much Air! Such Vapor!

Yes... The doge v2 it's here, for only 28,86 £, remember to apply the 10% discount!

We like atomizers, but... Mini mods... are simply great!

iStick 30W Full KIT, for only 32,07 £!

The Atlantis v1 was great... but the Atlantis 2.0 it's really amazing, personally, one of my favourites consumables.

Remember that the shipping it's completely free in orders over 50£.

We will include a sample of Fiber Freaks density 2 in all orders, just put it in the comments of the order.
Good vapes!

See you soon,

Cristian. :13:

Last edited:
Hello everybody! :D

I'm very happy to announce here our two new products, I hope you like !!

Snake Oil 3MG 80%VG Special edition :idea: For only 18.60£ using the "POTV" discount!
8QQrVp.jpg

And the Epoch D1 RTA , an original atomizer made by Ehpro for only 20.34£ using the "POTV" special discount
5TzPn1.jpg

Free shipping on orders over 50£!

Remember, if you want to test the Fiber Freaks density 2, or GPlat Wire, just put a comment on the order for a sample!

Have a great day, and happy vaping!!!! :friends:

I bought the Epoch D1 from iVapeoUK after watching the video review below and boy what a truly fantastic RTA it is. The design features are genius and the flavour and vapour density are much better than the subtank mini. I love love LOVE it and highly recommend you give this tank a go.

I also found iVapeoUK's customer service and after sales service to be top notch. Cristian from there could not be more helpful in making sure that I was satisfied with every aspect of my purchase and even sent me samples of a new low resistance wire, new "Garbo" juice (very nice) and cotton with my order. Communication has been excellent and I will be using this company again for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YWjTLknhL4&list=PLguVcq4NINUCQzRAHS8RtMvn9wsNYHH5G&index=15

Back
Top Bottom