What's new

POTV App for Android

Had problems myself so tried tapatalk which is worse keeps loading broken picture file icon. Going to reinstall app again. Must be something to do with the cache size ??

Yes, easiest way to deal with the ballooning cache is just remove everything and reinstall, you won't lose anything and it will give it a new lease of life.

Any idea when the android app will get a much needed update.
I'll happily pay for it.
I think it was @junglist I seen say that they will be not be able to make any other apps and also they will not be able to update this app no further than the version we're on now, because I think Apple/Android said that they want nothing to do with vaping or anything that people talk about "Nicotine" I could be completely wrong here.

Hopefully @junglist cant tell you the correct information, it is upsetting seeing people move away froj vaping and not support us in the slightest.

Any idea when the android app will get a much needed update.
I'll happily pay for it.

Yes, think there is a new Android version out. Will stick on the to-do list! The current version is pretty usable - what problems are you having with it?

I think it was @junglist I seen say that they will be not be able to make any other apps and also they will not be able to update this app no further than the version we're on now, because I think Apple/Android said that they want nothing to do with vaping or anything that people talk about "Nicotine" I could be completely wrong here.

Hopefully @junglist cant tell you the correct information, it is upsetting seeing people move away froj vaping and not support us in the slightest.

It's just the iOS app that has been banned from having any updates for the time being. Not sure if this will be lifted or not. Apart from the push notifications I am not sure why people don't just view the site in the browser on their mobile, it works really well!

It's just the iOS app that has been banned from having any updates for the time being. Not sure if this will be lifted or not. Apart from the push notifications I am not sure why people don't just view the site in the browser on their mobile, it works really well!

Well im glad its allowed on android so i'm alright haha, but it is stupid that apple have said that, but you cant do nothing about it, as apple pick and choose what they like and dont like.
I like POTV app, I actually known about the app before the actual website, I just scrolling on the play store and seen POTV so I downloaded it, its been my most used apps since I got it!, the website is great also its just I use the app more often so I know where everything is and imo more easier to navigate. However the DIY mixing area of POTV on the website is much better than the app, I do think you need a few more things to work on like the grams and mixing by weight on the app, and also when you share your recipe and see other recipe from other users on here, that would be great, I would use the recipe app but theres no grams option but its okay the website is great, keep doing what your doing guys :)

Yes, think there is a new Android version out. Will stick on the to-do list! The current version is pretty usable - what problems are you having with it?

Cache issues, push notifications not opening up properly, along with Google links not opening up in the app properly.

That's all i can think off that don't work for me.

Back
Top Bottom