What's new

Help! Rage Ohm Boy Error

richardjb

Initiate
Hi all
i have happily been using my Ohm Boy Mod with a dead rabbit sq for a couple of months. no issues, very happy.

a couple of days ago, the mod would turn off when i tried to vape. this happened sporadically. would happen repeatedly for half an hour and then would be fine again.

for the last few hours it wont fire at all. i get a mix of the following error messages when i try to fire it:
Atomizer short
Weak battery
Check battery

i have tried another tank, changed multiple sets of batteries, still no luck.
put the same tanks on my gbox 200 (which i used to use before i got the Ohm Boy) and all works fine.

Any ideas? Many thanks!!

It sounds like it’s broken. Probably some problem with the 510 connection. It’s not making a good connection with the tank. I’ve had the same thing happen with a couple of mods.

It sounds like it’s broken. Probably some problem with the 510 connection. It’s not making a good connection with the tank. I’ve had the same thing happen with a couple of mods.

Thanks
I kind of figured that is the answer... but i keep hoping it will just work. going away om business for a week tomorrow and the thought of having to go back to my gbox makes me want to cry.
You would not happen to know of a vape shop in central istanbul that stocks the Ohm Boy? Would you? No? Oh.
Bugger.

Never been to istanbul, I’m afraid. Try using a toothpick to push about at the pin in the 510 connector and see if it makes a difference.

Never been to istanbul, I’m afraid. Try using a toothpick to push about at the pin in the 510 connector and see if it makes a difference.
Thanks again. did try that with out luck.
Istanbul is a wonderful city. I recommend it almost as much as i have been recommending this Mod!!

I’d like to go there, I’ll definitely get round to it some day. Sorry your mod seems to have kicked it, hope you find another.

Back
Top Bottom