What's new

Classifieds

dean0

Postman
Been long time member here, just hit 101 post but still cannot access the classifieds, sold stuff before the 100 post rule. Does a mod have to approve this manually?

Hi there

Unfortunately I am unable to post an advert on the classified.

Kindly can you advice.

Many thanks.

Hi there

Unfortunately I am unable to post an advert on the classified.

Kindly can you advice.

Many thanks.
you need a minimum of 100 posts before you can access the classifieds but also at this present time they are closed due to covid19 until further notice.

you need a minimum of 100 posts before you can access the classifieds but also at this present time they are closed due to covid19 until further notice.

Oh I see, that's very sensible.

Thank you

Lockdown of classies is a good idea for now. who's going to buy something that someone else has had their mouth round, even if it's been cleaned. With a mod it only takes a sneeze and its on the hands transfers to mod. If it sounds strict then so be it but at least we can all live with the knowledge that we are sticking together to help even the remotest chance of passing on covid.

Classies should open now that we are just staying alert lol

I disagree. and i will remain at home, etc. Some of us are at higher risk due to ill health. I doubt anyone who has lost someone to the Virus would agree with anything that could lead to more deaths. Remember not everyone shows symptoms or even become ill, these are the dangerous folks who accidently cause more infections.

It was tongue in cheek crusty. I have family members on the frontline, and I’ve not stepped out since the lockdown began.

Classies, Giveaways, Comps etc are ALL Closed and will remain so until further notice.
We have allowed Vendors to continue with their Comps for the obvious reasons that any prize offered will be brand new (But for goodness sake WASH all items before use!)

Back
Top Bottom