What's new

Cant post a pic via Tapatalk

Breezy98

Postman
All of a sudden it seems this forum banned posting pics via Tapatalk..is this true?? why??
Can post pics on my other vape forums and wonder what's up here..might cause me to sign out permanently as I don't own a PC..

tapatalk_1477030597277.png

Just you I think mate

@OccultScientist, I seem to remember something about trying to move away from the tapacrap upload system. I've noticed this issue as well but only every now and then, it's a little annoying as tapacrap is my main access to the forum

@OccultScientist, I seem to remember something about trying to move away from the tapacrap upload system. I've noticed this issue as well but only every now and then, it's a little annoying as tapacrap is my main access to the forum
Its mine too..but its the first time I had a hard time posting a pic..lol

We tried another app, just a forum wrapper really, and it was a bit shit. As much as I hate tapatalk it does the job pretty well most of the time. I think one of the main reasons tapatalk is good is due to the push notifications. There are some nice push notification systems for Chrome and the forum, when used in a browser on mobile, is much more feature rich and just as easy to navigate. What is is, apart from access to multiple forums in one go (if you are using the main app rather than the POTV one) that makes you like that rather than visiting via a browser?

We have been waiting almost two months now for iOS to approve an update on there. Once that is done then we'll do an update to new Android and iOS versions too, you never know they might have got things fixed this time ;) Looks like we need to set some more bits up to enable push notifications with the new Android version so will need to sort that out too.

Yes mate, like junglist said we tried and it was just utter pants :(
Will keep searching for something new ;)

Sent from my LG-H815 using Planet of the Vapes Forum mobile app

Back
Top Bottom