What's new

POTV Mixing Calculator is now on Google Play!

V1.2 Released

App Link - Here
Version Number: 1.2
Launch Date: 19th April 2013
Min Android Version: 2.3
Max Android Version: 4.2
Updates:

• Uses SQL Database for storing your favorite mixes. Your current Saves will be migrated to the SQL Database
  • Mixes are now listed alphabetically in the drop down menu
  • Added Delete to the Settings Menu so you can remove your unwanted mixes. Available from the Application Menu
  • You can now have your results displayed as 1 DP (i.e. 0.1) or 2 DP (i.e. 0.05). Change this in the Settings Menu
  • You can now have >99mg Base Nicotine. All the way up to 999mg
  • If you specify a Flavour Name, then it is displayed on the Popup Results Page
  • If you do not specify a value for a Flavour, it is omitted from the Popup Results Page
  • Resolved Save Issue which occurred in certain circumstances

Test Juice
To make 30.0mls @ 15.0mg Nicotine
Base Nicotine - 9.4
PG Content - 14.6
VG Content - 0.0
Capella Test - 6.0
Total Flavouring - 6.0

A teaser of what's in the next version ;)

How great is that! I am very pleased to hear it. There are some more enhancements coming soon too :)

V1.3 coming soon

App Link - Here
Version Number: 1.3
Launch Date: TBA
Min Android Version: 2.3
Max Android Version: 4.2
Updates:

• Now you can have up to 7 flavours! For those who like the standard 5, you can choose whether to have 5 or 7 in the Application Settings
  • You can now select whether your flavours are PG or VG based. Default is PG as per the majority of flavours.
  • Added a copy button to the popup results. You can now paste your favorite recipes wherever you want.
  • Display Improvements

All details in here: http://android.jrob3rts.com/potv-ejuice-calculator-update-v1-3/

Back
Top Bottom