What's new

POTV App

Yeah, just a pain when I'm at the office and someone replies or PMs me and I don't realise for a few hours
The notification thing stopped for me a while ago. Used to use tapatalk but pig sick of adverts so back on the app for mobile. Bloody play store deleting the app. Tossers. [emoji852]️

The notification thing stopped for me a while ago. Used to use tapatalk but pig sick of adverts so back on the app for mobile. Bloody play store deleting the app. Tossers. [emoji852]️
They've been doing it to several vaping related apps from what I can tell. I've been using Vape Tool for the bulk of my vaping journey, and out of the blue they deleted the app and effectively forced me to delete it from my phone claiming it was virus filled.

Luckily it's back on the play store and verified...again

I read that it was a misunderstanding with Vape Tool so didn't bother deleting it. Just waiting for the old S6 Edge to charge up and install POTV with the apk above. I'll let you all know if it's any good.

Ok guys, so I'm now using the other phone after installing the apk above, there don't seem to be any problems. Not sure about notifications yet though.

Ok guys, so I'm now using the other phone after installing the apk above, there don't seem to be any problems. Not sure about notifications yet though.
Just a tester for your push notifications more than anything. I assumed my apps going Pete Tong were down to having a Huawei and Google dropping support.

Just a tester for your push notifications more than anything. I assumed my apps going Pete Tong were down to having a Huawei and Google dropping support.
No push notifications working unfortunately, but otherwise the app is fine, if anyone should need to re-install [emoji1303]

Thank fuck for the backup. App just died refuses to open. This was the Google play store version. Could Google somehow kill the app remotely??
Reinstalled the one that @Banjostring found and back on fine.

Back
Top Bottom