What's new

New Mod!

junglist

Administrator
Staff member
Not that kind of mod, we all have enough of them! We are pleased to announce that @gazlynn has agreed to come over to the dark side and help out with the modding of the forum. Gaz has been a member of the forum for coming on two years now and he has shown himself to be level-headed, kind and helpful, no-one we have spoken to has had a bad word to say about him! I would now like you to welcome Gaz to the staff team here at POTV!

With joy at new arrivals comes the sadness of leavers. I would also like to thank @Mark and @Diche for their time as mods on here, Mark especially for the many years of modding he had on here. I hope that being relieved of the super mod title might encourage him back here now that there is no pressure to be on here "doing something". He has a huge knowledge of vaping since it began really and is sorely missed on here as much as a poster as a mod. @Diche has had life take over, her support of vaping while we had a chance of kicking the TPD was immense and I also hope she will pop in now and then to let us know how she is getting on. I am also checking with the other mods who seem to have strayed to see what their status is and will update when I know more.

Great choice, top ape. Well done Gaz.

Now let the mod initiation test begin. Random forum abuse for the next 24 hours. :57:

Back
Top Bottom