What's new

Forum Headings

Crewella

Olympian
@OccultScientist this is the sort of pernickety, fiddly little thing I WOULD pick up on, I know, but I thought I'd best draw your attention. For me at least, on a Windows 7 PV with Firefox, all the headings have recently moved along slightly and knocked one (BADGES) down onto the next level. (please ignore my clock widget)

ScreenHunter 157.png

Once you open a thread it's fine again - it goes into the 3-bar 'other tabs' mode.

ScreenHunter 156.png

I know ........ it's not likely to be top of your list .... just mentioning it. :D

@OccultScientist this is the sort of pernickety, fiddly little thing I WOULD pick up on, I know, but I thought I'd best draw your attention. For me at least, on a Windows 7 PV with Firefox, all the headings have recently moved along slightly and knocked one (BADGES) down onto the next level. (please ignore my clock widget)

View attachment 187423

Once you open a thread it's fine again - it goes into the 3-bar 'other tabs' mode.

View attachment 187424
I know ........ it's not likely to be top of your list .... just mentioning it. :D
Weird one!
Thanks for letting me know @Crewella, I'll get it looked at :)

It seems to be clicking back over once the page has loaded.
Does it do that with yours or is it just loading forever?

It seems to be clicking back over once the page has loaded.
Does it do that with yours or is it just loading forever?
Nope, it just sticks there.

I tried, and it's fine if I make the text smaller (Ctrl -) (though then I can't read it) ..... but it's just odd that it works fine once I open a thread and it goes to the 3-bar 'other tabs' for anything that won't fit on that top bar.

Very strange, it could be a script or something not running for some reason, will continue to investigate.
Just juggling various bits at the moment but leave it with me :)

Very strange, it could be a script or something not running for some reason, will continue to investigate.
Just juggling various bits at the moment but leave it with me :)
Honestly, it's not a complaint .... more in the spirit of 'feedback'. You take your time! Thanks :10:

Back
Top Bottom