Separate names with a comma.
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!
Discussion in 'Tobacco Harm Reduction' started by Clearvape, Jan 7, 2016.
Wow! Great info thanks!!
My sister stopped vaping cause she got a growth in her mouth and her Dr told her it was from the vapor. She stopped vaping and the growth went away. I think she was allergic to something in the liquid she was using or her mod tip. She's allergic to nickle. So she is one of those people who goes around telling people not to vape
Nickel? I think this metal is pretty poisonous for everybody in a bigger amounts.
Her tip was a stainless steel that apparently was not nickle free. Nickle is also found in some yellow golds is why some people are allergic to yellow gold.
Also why our nickel (5 cent piece ) is no longer made of nickle.
Btw Love your avatar
oh, it was an admin who thinks he's very funny and he changed it without my permission.