What's new

The Snus stories....by KMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't do it Meg !!!

You'll end up with a lip like duffner

download.jpg

Cliffo your status ... it wasn't with religion

OK i made it the first hour... with one of the lil packets.... I managed quite a lot of spit into a Walkers Prawn Cocktail bag too...

I managed not to vape for an entire hour...which is pretty good for me when I am just at my desk and not doing other things where I forget about vaping.

I did not like the taste of this Orange one... it was bitter and minty but I kept licking at that spot between my two teeth and it really annoyed me.

I will try again tomorrow with another flavour :)

KulrMeStoopid - stick with it my lovely! I promise you that you get used to it - maybe ;) The cola one is shite though - be warned! I find the trick is to leave it in place, wait for the burning to subside and then forget it is there. The drooling stops after a few goes.

Seriously, I have the bottom half of my freezer full of snus, and the top full of base juice, and I am seriously considering switching to snus full time, as it really does work for me, but I'll be the first to admit that it is quite an acquired taste! Weirdly enough, the orange is one of my favourites.

I've got another load on its way too - shout out if you want to try it :D

Last edited:
I don't really get Snus .. surely its just like a cross between chewing tobacco and Nicotine gum ?

Nah! You don't chew it - you store it like a hamster! Let it do it's dirty magic, ha ha!

You want to try some @ZT? :D

Thanks lee! But I'm good ta:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom