POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register
  1. The POTV Charity Fundraising Event for 2019 is go! Check out the prizes and make your donations here.
    Dismiss Notice

second hand vaping

Discussion in 'Tobacco Harm Reduction' started by dowsett, Aug 12, 2016.

1. vapemac

vapemac Veteran

At the end of the day it's all about consideration. Vaping probably has as much of an effect as burping in someone's face but i wouldn't do it because its inconsiderate.

Well..... That's apart from my partner... I'll still burp in her face :D

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. yappycat

yappycat Achiever

I actually think burping in someone's face is WAAAY worse than accidentally fogging them out LMAO
    After all isn't 'burp' partly from your digestive system...been sitting there for who knows how long simmering away waiting to escape? Vape however is air thats been outside your face...mix with e-juicy goodness - into your lungs (CLEANER Now they're not full of gunky tar!) and then straight out. For me smelling other folk's vape is like walking past a bakery...and I thought that before I started vaping...in fact it's what made me walk into the shop the day I bought my first set up - the vape shop smelled better than the sweaty mince smell of SUPERPIE a few doors away! :rofl:

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  3. vapemac

vapemac Veteran

You know I'll go on about the chick not liking my vape but sometimes that hot sticky air of a vape shop will put me off going in :D

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. yappycat

yappycat Achiever

Hehe...I'm a sucker for bakery smells, but if its Pinkman I can smell I back off VERY quickly :D

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. skinku

skinku Achiever

Based on what?
    More info please

6. scrumpox

scrumpox Veteran

You can start on number 13 here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank Thank x 1
  7. MrDJ

MrDJ Legend

as i posted above, you dont think Cancer Research UK would advertise there is no evidence of harm to bystanders if there was.

8. yappycat

yappycat Achiever

9. skinku

skinku Achiever

• Like Like x 2
  10. yappycat

yappycat Achiever

No probs - but bear in mind they're just the stuff I used for my own less than professional writing. It's by no means comprehensive, and ofc I was looking for research that supported my own biases and to make the anti-vaping brigade look clueless. I'm not completely objective and I guess my choice of what research to use and what to discard wasn't either. Hopefully the science bits are properly 'scientific' though, I was writing a semi-humorous/semi-informative blog but I do try to support all of my claims with something more substantial than just my own opinions :D

• Like Like x 1