What's new

Genuine Vaping Side Effects

Well ive been training for 3 years, (bodybuilding) i train in a way where you cant make a conversation, so pretty intense, and its been about a month in to vaping ive noticed my cardio has suffered significantly

Well ive been training for 3 years, (bodybuilding) i train in a way where you cant make a conversation, so pretty intense, and its been about a month in to vaping ive noticed my cardio has suffered significantly
You smoked before though?

Ah OK,

You vape DTL I take it?
No mate, mouth to lung brought a smok guardian 3 not knowing the micro tank was DTL ffs, so just stick to my guardian 2 now with my aspire nautilus, any idea how to turn the micro in to a MTL?

Your cardio is no doubt suffering from the introduction of nicotine into your system. Personally I think you're nuts to walk back into nicotine addiction after 3 years without but I guess if that's the only way you were gonna stay off the smokes it's fair do's :) Incidentally nicotine introduced transdermally - like thru a nic patch - has a far lesser effect on cardio but the effect is still there and ofc doesn't sate the hand-->mouth aspect of the habit. You might have been better off starting out vaping with 0% nic to see if that worked tbh, after 3 years off the smokes you couldn't be having a real physical craving for nic and the hand--->mouth thing may well have been enough to get you thru the urge to smoke.

Your cardio is no doubt suffering from the introduction of nicotine into your system. Personally I think you're nuts to walk back into nicotine addiction after 3 years without but I guess if that's the only way you were gonna stay off the smokes it's fair do's :) Incidentally nicotine introduced transdermally - like thru a nic patch - has a far lesser effect on cardio but the effect is still there and ofc doesn't sate the hand-->mouth aspect of the habit. You might have been better off starting out vaping with 0% nic to see if that worked tbh, after 3 years off the smokes you couldn't be having a real physical craving for nic and the hand--->mouth thing may well have been enough to get you thru the urge to smoke.
no mate I must not have stated but I do vape 0 nicotine

no mate I must not have stated but I do vape 0 nicotine

Sorry I must have missed you saying that at some point...well that throws up a few intriguing questions about what's affecting your cardio doesn't it? Gonna do a bit more reading and will come back to ya if I see anything interesting...good on ya for going down the 0% nic route - uber smart move :) Can't help ya with the tank question tho ;) I know with the Cleito you can close down the airflow to simulate a mtl draw fairly closely but I've never owned the tank you've mentioned - maybe swap it with someone who has an appropriate mtl tank and wants to try dtl?

The first day I started sub ohming, vaping gave me a belting head ache and I felt super nauseous. That said, I was hanging out my arse and as I was excited about my new purchase I was chaining it hard. Since then I've had no negative side effects from vaping, pretty much the opposite. I was told to stop smoking because of poor blood circulation, my hands and fingers would swell up and were constantly a funky colour... Not good for Rock Climbing at all, which I spend most of my life doing. After stopping smoking for a week and starting vaping, my hands were back to normal and now I genuinely feel the best I've ever done!

Bought some devices with the idea of taking them with me when I go out with friends, as that is when I would smoke (drinking). End up using them every so often now just for flavour, not every single day, but when i'm just having a chill out in front of the TV or having a drink at home.

No side effects noticed at all.

Back
Top Bottom