What's new

Genuine Vaping Side Effects

vaping for a while, my throat is dry, I need to drink a lot of water, and then pee all the time. This is disturbing and annoying when busy.

vaping for a while, my throat is dry, I need to drink a lot of water, and then pee all the time. This is disturbing and annoying when busy.
If you're feeling dry, no need to drink loads. Sluice your mouth and nose out instead. Nose gets drier I find, get water up there with a spray or just with fingers, clear the pipes and moisten the nasal passages.

Apart from some cut up fingers from sharp threads, since I very first put a basic vape pen in my mouth nearly 2 years ago, I'v noticed nothing in the way of negative side effects.

Bad skin patches on my face sometimes. I'm certain it's vaping, specifically pg. I can live with it, using the head and shoulders in the dark blue bottle as a face wash occasionally fixes it

Think dehydration has been the only noticeable continuing side effect for me - I didn't drink enough water before I started vaping and since I started I've had to make a concerted effort to drink more water rather than constant coffee and tea. Otherwise my skin feels dry and my fingernails get weak and start splitting and breaking. It's no biggie tho - drinking plenty of water has plenty of other health benefits aside from offsetting the loss caused by vaping :) I did a bit of reading around it a while back and the dehydrating effect of vaping is nowhere near as serious as some people would suggest, it's just that most people aren't drinking enough water on a regular basis to start with, then they start vaping and very often they're chain vaping to help give up the ciggies - the symptoms of dehydration, or near dehydration, that they live with on a daily basis and never really notice are magnified and all the blame gets put onto the vape :)

See, I've always drank a lot of water, probably have 8 to 10 pints a day just out of habit & I still wake up most mornings with desert sandal mouth. I get dry hands & skin but I blame that on work because I shuffle a lot of paper but the dry mouth in a morning I can't seem to shift so I put it down to simply me vaping too much

See, I've always drank a lot of water, probably have 8 to 10 pints a day just out of habit & I still wake up most mornings with desert sandal mouth. I get dry hands & skin but I blame that on work because I shuffle a lot of paper but the dry mouth in a morning I can't seem to shift so I put it down to simply me vaping too much

I'm probs not the best person to comment re dry mouth + vaping. For years I've taken meds which cause dehydration (specifically of the mucous membranes) and have had to use that awful artificial saliva when it's been really bad so I think I've become accustomed to having a dry mouth as an everyday thing. One thing I have noticed since I started vaping and stopped smoking is that my mouth actually feels better than it did, still feels dry at times and I've noticed more mouth ulcers than in the past (but these have been small and not painful so I've been lucky) but when I smoked my mouth was so dry that I couldn't eat anything dry...I used to have to eat the filling out of sandwiches and chuck most of the bread, last week I managed a pulled pork sarnie in an enormous brioche bun and didn't waste a bit and didn't choke on it either...yay for me...I managed to eat a sarnie!!! :rofl:

cant blow vape out my nose no more. keep getting nasal infections. only thing can put it down to is vaping. upside is i go toilet more regular. think its the vg for my nose and being more regular.

Back
Top Bottom