What's new

Coils. What's safe and what's not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mitz I'm sure I can speak for us all without fear of contradiction that we appreciate your cooking chart, however I fear I may dry burn my salmon as the column for cooking time seems to be missing. I'm curious how the timings and temperature may be affected if I insert a cherry, orange or even a lemon up its jacksie?

@Mitz I'm sure I can speak for us all without fear of contradiction that we appreciate your cooking chart, however I fear I may dry burn my salmon as the column for cooking time seems to be missing. I'm curious how the timings and temperature may be affected if I insert a cherry, orange or even a lemon up its jacksie?
Sorry mate, I honest to God have absolutely no idea what you just said. Lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gonna have to run that one by me again. :6:

Last edited:
Just a weekend beer o-clock ramble having a bit of fun, or at least it tickled me at the time :S

Just a weekend beer o-clock ramble having a bit of fun, or at least it tickled me at the time :S
In that case I'll read it again tomorrow night after I've had a drink or two. It'll probably make more sense to me then. :22: :beerchug :lol1:

Like a toast browning scale? Remember the scandal that overly brown toast “may” cause cancer, etc.

i tried SS coil it is good for my side i have not face any issue with this you can also try this for your own

Signs it's time to change your vape coil
  1. A burning taste. Vaping a dead coil will eventually result in an acrid, burning taste.
  2. Gurgling sounds. Vapes shouldn't gurgle.
  3. Weak or “off” e-Juice flavor. This often precedes a burnt taste.
  4. Low vapor production. The vapor produced by your coil will gradually lessen with time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom