What's new

Nitecore DigiCharger (D4) possible recall.

Yep, checked mine too, no spelling mistakes on the box:) Did you get yours from Ecolux on ebay? They have a good name if you did, Torchy sells on ebay too under user name big_f_d_d.

Mine is potentially dodgy had the spelling mistake bought from a UK vendor whom I will contact tomorrow. Never bothered with checking the authenticity before have done now though and that isn't matching either. Please could someobe confirm how many digits their code is not or even better post or pm me it so I can compare it to mine.

Thanks

Mine is potentially dodgy had the spelling mistake bought from a UK vendor whom I will contact tomorrow. Never bothered with checking the authenticity before have done now though and that isn't matching either. Please could someobe confirm how many digits their code is not or even better post or pm me it so I can compare it to mine.

Thanks

Open it up it should have Nitecroe capacitors in, if you don't fancy playing with the springs do the magnet test.

Magnets shouldn't stick to the positive end.

Can't find the packaging for mine, but it has a different 3 pin plug to the one that's dodgy and magnets don't stick to the +ve contacts. Thanks for the info Danny K :)

If anyone bought any model of nitecore charger from us then you have nothing to worry about
as all our chargers come directly from nitecore .
there are fakes about so please take a bit of time and check for your own safety

Ash is correct. I had no doubt anyways but I did check the one I purchased from myepack and it's perfectly legit. :)

I've got a D2 arriving today and thought id better read this thread. Though it may not be relevant to me I've learned a great deal about how good counterfeiters are now and lots about chargers. So thanks again POTV.

If anyone bought any model of nitecore charger from us then you have nothing to worry about
as all our chargers come directly from nitecore .
there are fakes about so please take a bit of time and check for your own safety

Any idea when stock is going to be back in? It's high time I upgraded to a nice digital display :D

Dodgy charger

Charger confirmed as dodgy and vendor already aware. I have received no email correspondence from them to advise me of this, piss poor. Surely they should be contacting anyone who has bought one and recall the lot?

Back
Top Bottom