What's new

KSL S Mod battery hard short when battery put in the wrong way

I think initially Todd did a "Do not buy" this mod....... but for whatever reason back tracked on that advice, should have stuck with it.... the mod is unsafe and no one should buy it.

Other people thought that too, it didn't go down well. I have no idea what the deal is here, I don't really understand why you would say anything else.

View attachment 226301

Todd has certainly misjudged this and should quickly move his position to clearly, do not buy.

He only did the reverse battery test because he was informed of another mod with a similar problem.
The fact that his test failed so spectacularly makes it unlikely that it is a rare fault.

It is clearly up to the manufacturer to do a full recall, and nobody should be buying it till the problem is sorted.
to take any other position is weird to say the least.

I think initially Todd did a "Do not buy" this mod....... but for whatever reason back tracked on that advice, should have stuck with it.... the mod is unsafe and no one should buy it.

I'm assuming a political motive (ie: one of his suppliers has a warehouse full to move on) which isn't really like Todd and I'm sure it isn't the case but it's the first assumption isn't it.

I'm assuming a political motive (ie: one of his suppliers has a warehouse full to move on) which isn't really like Todd and I'm sure it isn't the case but it's the first assumption isn't it.

I'll go with that, my first assumption was actually worse. :D

... either way, it's not a good look from where I'm standing.

@vapesmarter thank you for sharing fella :)

As for the other comments, yeah let your imagination run riot :clapping:

They put a video up on their FB page showing that it does work but I have also seen other communication where they say the issue was only with an early batch but as per the screenshot here, they have not put any recall out and for that, I hope they fail as a company as that is just shit!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 123
@vapesmarter thank you for sharing fella :)

As for the other comments, yeah let your imagination run riot :clapping:

They put a video up on their FB page showing that it does work but I have also seen other communication where they say the issue was only with an early batch but as per the screenshot here, they have not put any recall out and for that, I hope they fail as a company as that is just shit!

That's terrible "If somebody has this problem, contact me"

So they expect people to try it and find out then contact them (if they still have fingers left to type the email) ...... seriously? :D

That's terrible "If somebody has this problem, contact me"

So they expect people to try it and find out then contact them (if they still have fingers left to type the email) ...... seriously? :D
Jesus,
you need a recall and full replacement for the production numbers effected.
Not sure it's easy to use the phone with no fingers.

IF they know the problem is with an early batch, then that batch should be recalled and they should be proactively be tracking them down and publicising relevant batch numbers or production dates and outlets that might have been supplied that batch, so folk can check and suppliers can contact customers.

If they are not responsible enough to be doing that without prompting then they are not responsible enough to be trusted on anything they say about it being a single batch.

Little update.

I've been talking with a lass from the company and getting rather frustrated by the communication that they have been putting out and the fact it seems almost like they are just ignoring what has been going on.

Looking back through the conversation I think it is more an issue with language, I don't speak French or Chinese and they don't understand a fat twat in a shed from Scotland!

However I think they are getting it now and I thought I would share this as it shows that they are trying.

I'm hoping they will be putting out a new communcication on their social media as well that reflects what they have said below :)

"Thank you for your feedback, Mark. We have recognized some default devices were found in the first batch but they are not the majorities. Problem related to reverse polarity security flawed by poor programming, as default products represent a small quantity, so as to make sure no such problem will happen again, we have reprogrammed all the mods in our warehouse in France. All S Mods are double-checked and tested before delivery starting from August 18th, we have made a product recall to our customers which includes wholesale, retail, user's level. we have made announcement on fb to invite customers who came across issues or even those who need an answer to their doubt or question to contact us directly. When there is problem, we should solve it properly. This is what our 30 years' experiences in electronic business taught us."

Back
Top Bottom