What's new

IVG Jam Roly Poly Had black particles in :(

n00b2019

Initiate
I purchased cookie dough / strawbery pastry / jam roly poly from a trusted ebay seller, i had not used the product for
around 3 months, the cookie dough was fine so was the strawberry pastry but the jam roly poly had black particles
in.

I jsut wanted to share my experience, even contacting the vendors i was told not to buy from ebay and ebay seller
of the IVG product as they are all fakes..I have used this company loads of times without any problems until now.

It will be the last time i buy from them ever again.Has anyone else had the same problem there customer service
is very poor.Im going to stick with drip hacks jam roly poly in future.

Would never buy e juice from eBay, always best to stick to trusted vendors, if you want a good jam roly well worth looking at prime vapes, best jam roly poly I have had...

Thanks they seemed legitimate as i have had them before but the ebay vendor just disappeared oh well i will learn.Im still
going to review the cookie dough / strawberry pastry though they were nice.

I wouldn’t buy anything of ebay these days, no matter what you want to buy its like oh thats good price... ships from hongkong, or most recently they say it ships from london or something ... then comes from china after a few weeks. Sorry hear about your eliqiud, if i saw black bits in my juice i would gip!

Probably just the pips from the jam that didnt get filtered (kidding),seriously though i wouldn't go to Ebay for anything vape related with the exception of coils perhaps.
There are loads of quality juice makers here in the uk at reasonable prices if your not inclined to mix your own juices.

It could of been a lot worse had you brought batteries from said supplier :flames:,you may of been lucky,but lesson learnt

Back
Top Bottom