What's new

General 18650 warning to all new vapers.

i think Sam was just showing the difference. the way i understood it was the 2 odd batteries were what was in the mod and the second picture was the batteries they supply with drip drop text written on them.

That's the way I saw it as well, happy to be corrected though.

i think Sam was just showing the difference. the way i understood it was the 2 odd batteries were what was in the mod and the second picture was the batteries they supply with drip drop text written on them.
I get that, but the print on both seems to be the same, like what @Ben fogstar said above, confirming what I thought

A quick post from me, as a concerned vaper.
Yesterday one of our customers came to me and was about to complain over a device we sold in store.
He had bought a Snow Wolf and a set of Samsung 25rs from us before Christmas in one of our stores. Yesterday his partner was happily vaping on said device until the tank literally blew apart nearly blowing her jaw apart.
One look at the batteries, I know what was wrong.
He had visitors over for Christmas and they had bought fake Samsung's and left them at their house.
Not realising, his partner had put these in her device, unmarried too.
The visitor had purchased these from a store on eBay as they were cheap.
NEVER buy cheap 18650s!
This could of been a lot worse.
We only sell genuine 18650s and will always know which are ours as we have our name printed on them to narrow down issues that may arise.
Any new vapers out there today, please check your batteries and always buy from companies that care.
If they seem too cheap, question why?!
View attachment 182125 View attachment 182126
Good idea Sam having your name printed on the ones you sell. Hope the person in question is OK. Cheers Jon

images

FOGSTAR are the best,the ones I trust.I have just ordered 2 more MOLICEL batteries from FOGSTAR.The last batteries I ordered were 2 of their own batteries back in July and they are still going and I am a heavy vaper.Before I heard of FOGSTAR,and I heard about them on POTV,I was using batteries from different online sites and they never lasted.I then was made aware of battery safety on POTV and that is when I heard of FOGSTAR and never looked back,they are the best ones out there.

Advertising?
People like you make this a miserable to come and another reason I can't wait to have the vendor part removed.

It was a battery warning, nothing more!
I don't have the batteries or device. The customer took them to dispose of them.
I saw the damage to the top and the tank.

If I can't pop on a vape forum as A vaper and warn people over something so dangerous then this place has really gone to the dogs :18:

Back
Top Bottom