What's new

Be Careful when Drilling.. Warning Graphic Image

Let us not go down that 'women can multi-task' thing. You ever been behind one approaching an obviously empty and clear on all approaches roundabout? Or how come they can't take their hand off the wheel to acknowledge you letting them out or come through a gap first? Or...nah like I said, let's not go there.

Just goes to show, females and power tools do NOT go together, stick to your irons & hoovers, ladies :D :lol1:

Andy!! :bluedude: , why mate, you have everything to live for, they (Females) have a little Black book in their heads and all comments like that are marked ..indexed..and used to inflict serious injuries at times of their choosing, I urge caution, the peep who came up with "Sugar & Spice and all things nice" clearly did NOT have a fecking clue , or was possibly tied up on a chair with Petrol poured over him after saying "where the hells my dinner" .

anyway give her her due at least she dint bugger up the drill bit , left to the surgeon to take it out , drill bits are expensive :)

My hand still carries the scar from using an angle-grinder with oversized blade requiring the removal of the guard,it was a cost saving exercise that nearly resulted in a lost thumb & 1st finger.Weirdly,it didn't actually bleed until I'd knocked the scab off accidentally a week or so later.

Weirdly,it didn't actually bleed until I'd knocked the scab off accidentally a week or so later.

Didn't bleed because the blade spins fast enough to cauterize the wound as soon as it happens. Saw this happen plenty of times when I was doing a metal fabrication & welding course in high school back in the states.

anyway give her her due at least she dint bugger up the drill bit , left to the surgeon to take it out , drill bits are expensive :)

Talking of drill bits, why is the blood on the wrong end.
If it was in the drill the right way round, wouldn't the blood be on the other end. (or is my eyesight gone again)

Andy!! :bluedude: , why mate, you have everything to live for, they (Females) have a little Black book in their heads and all comments like that are marked ..indexed..and used to inflict serious injuries at times of their choosing, I urge caution, the peep who came up with "Sugar & Spice and all things nice" clearly did NOT have a fecking clue , or was possibly tied up on a chair with Petrol poured over him after saying "where the hells my dinner" .

Lol.....but as I live like a trappist monk ;) and all of the female members live miles away, I am safe to say things like this :)

As for 'multi-tasking' I would rather fuck one thing up at a time, than be like a female and fuck up several.......then blame it all on blokes :lol1:

Hey Andy. You're smiley_digHole.gif

Back
Top Bottom