What's new

WTF? How E-Cigarettes Lead To Heroin

Sorry to hear that, lost my mum around the same time as you....
Cant say I'm not a teensy bit jealous on your escape tho, still working on my OH for a move, but think that' ll take about another 10 yrs..... :(

I started on alcohol very young as my Dad made the beer and my Mum the wines. When I started visiting pubs, I was still only 12-13 and would spend my entire wage( I did an early morning milk round) in the pub. Any parties I was invited to,I took a crate of beer(which only I drank)and a couple of bottles of wine. When I went out drinking with mates,2 pints would finish them yet I'd continue on to nightclubs/parties etc.I started smoking as my Dad did, so did my Mum occasionally(cigar)despite warnings of dire consequences if I ever smoked. I too was a regular cannabis user until I ran out of places to buy it,and my plants kept dying. I got jailed for non payment of fines,where I met some smackheads who would steal the skin off your shit if you weren't quick to flush the toilet which cured me of ever wanting to try heroin.

Sent by lazer from just north of the world's largest nuclear dustbin

Sorry to hear about your mum.

This is a beautiful part of the country, and the locals are very friendly :)

If you do move to Wales then I'd encourage you to learn the language, it's a great way to meet people. I wish I hadn't left it so long before I started.

Sorry to hear about your mum.

This is a beautiful part of the country, and the locals are very friendly :)

If you do move to Wales then I'd encourage you to learn the language, it's a great way to meet people. I wish I hadn't left it so long before I started.

Thanks, only been round that way a few times but I remember how beautiful it was
Thanks for the advice re language, better get started now then .. Languages were never my strongpoint, let alone welsh! :read:

Last edited:
This is a crazy statement from tesco. I had to give up heroin years back, the trouble is I found it to be....morish lol

Back
Top Bottom