What's new

Will Taxes And Regulation Rein In The Booming E-Cigarette Market?

Think I might apply myself. The pay's only second to that of a top girly ball player. Like that creature to my extreme left.

Nips out to buy a freezer to store panic bought liquid.

Hey Nidge, you still have 14 days to return the freezer, thanks to todays vote in the EU :yahoo:

Or, you could always start up a new cottage industry :2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

Who's going to be the new baddy now Soubry's been fooked off to Defence? :D
The only reason why David Cameron believes in same sex marriage is because he wants to fcuk us vapers up the arse like he has everyone else.

The only reason why David Cameron believes in same sex marriage is because he wants to fcuk us vapers up the arse like he has everyone else.

*ahem*

Getting close to crossing the line there buddy ;) Not all gay people fuck each other up the ass. So let's leave comments like this out of political statements that have nothing to do with how people want to live their love lives mmm kay?

*ahem*

Getting close to crossing the line there buddy ;) Not all gay people fuck each other up the ass. So let's leave comments like this out of political statements that have nothing to do with how people want to live their love lives mmm kay?

It was meant as a joke.

It was meant as a joke.

I personally don't like jokes about gay and transgender, disabled/handicapped people, race/religion...its one of those categories that is too easy to misinterpret and can cause tension where there is no need for any :)

Sounds tempting but I'd probably want wining and dining first. ;)

Who's going to be the new baddy now Soubry's been fooked off to Defence? :D

Some lowlife no mark looking to make a name for themselves and secure an nice sinecure for when they leave office?

Wonder if they're accepting written applications for the job?

Where did I put that pen and paper? ;)

Back
Top Bottom