What's new

Why is there a war on ecigs?

Oxymoron central

None of that makes any logical sense at all but it seems to have worked for you so good on you ;)

Levels of ignorance never fails to astound me. So your ban appears to apply to lookalikes or ego style set ups?. Nicotine levels are neither here nor there as you can use a 'mod' and 'tank' with high nic level eliquid (as I do)

I don't equate 'ecig' with lookalikes or pen type Vapes. It's just a shortening of 'electronic cigarette' a term with which we are stuck it seems to me and applies to everything we use. It's used widely by the Vaping sector, advocates and industry. You don't have to use the term though.There are others. I just call mine my 'vape' or maybe the mod name.

Debate has gone on for as long as I've been Vaping that we should rename our devices and distance ourselves from cigarettes and tobacco. Ain't happened yet....
The worst thing the vape industry ever did was incorporate the word cigarette into electronic devices. I really don't think half the stigma against vaping would exist if people didn't refer to them as e-cigs.

Back
Top Bottom