What's new

Why Everything They Told You About Nicotine Addiction May Be Wrong...

James

Postman
tied-up.jpg

Hope you find this interesting! Pharmacologist Gwyn Taylor and I have been ploughing through research, conducting a few experiments and speaking to addicts - and we think everything 'experts' tell you about nicotine addiction could be wrong.

Click here if you'd like to read the conclusions and let me know what you think: http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/ashtray-blog/2014/02/nicotine-electronic-cigarette-addiction.html

That is a great article. I'm not the naive type, i don't just take information as it's prescribed & agree with it, i question it & think it through. I honestly believe that there numerous addictive chemicals in tobacco that are more addictive than nicotine so i am inclined to agree with these findings. My doctor , when i asked to have champix told me there & then that there are lots of other chemicals in tobacco that the industry does not mention & would rather not, lets face it, they're not going to be questioned by governments who stand to make megabucks.

I have had champix twice. That 2X 3 month courses in two years & the longest i went without a cigarette in the whole time was 7 days. At the end of the drugs course my smoking crept back within 1 week & i was back on 15 a day.... Vaping on the other hand...Well i vape, i don't smoke & like in the article i do not have the same urgency for a vape that i had with smoking.

Great article. I find the flavours much more addictive than the nicotine, infact I can happily use 0nic juice if the flavours nice, but wont use any juice no matter how desperate if I don't like the flavour. I'm also finding the higher output I build, the less I vape as I feel less "need" for it

Back
Top Bottom