What's new

What the hell is this POKEJUICE!

Should pokejuice be taken off the market ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No....just No.... It's all kinds of wrong to use the Pokemon imagery, how many (sane) adults do you think have an interest in Pokemon? Its directly gearing it's marketing to people who shouldn't be vaping...
Fucking Kids

This thread needs more cats
*rip mobile users fingers*
Epic_b23787_707790.jpg

Epic_994c45_575942.png

epic_longcat_by_blue_chan_san.png

When you're not writing derogatory posts about your parents, have gotten out of your bedroom for more than a few hours and had first hand experience of incidents like this and their effects then feel free to make a judgment.

Until such point keep that juvenile, nicotine deprived mind of yours and it's thoughts to yourself without trying to impress them upon other people through invalid comparisons and shows of false intelligence.

You're a grade A idiot. I really can't believe what's coming out of your head. Are you ill?

I'm not judging anyone, unlike you. I don't know you and you don't know me so how about we keep the personal comments out of this and for the fifth time act like adults. If you'd prefer to have a childish name calling argument, I'd suggest caution - I've read your posts about your mental condition @SirLugg. You're in one hell of a glass house so stop throwing stones.
Until this point I've chosen to be mature and rational, you haven't.
Either this continues as a mature, reasonable debate or it ends here. I'm not stooping to your maturity or IQ level.

*No wonder

I already said the copyright infringement is wrong... All I'm saying is we shouldn't condemn them for marketing to a niche group that might be interpreted as marketing to children.
Also, stop making this personal. If you can't present a rational, logical retort without resorting to immature personal quips, then clearly you can't prove your own point. If you think you're right, then use reason to justify your views, not a personal attack on the person you're debating with. Come on, this isn't the U.S presidential election ;)
For the fourth time now, can we please act like adults. There's no reason we can't have a simple discussion without being offensive and turning it into an argument.

*thanks for correcting my spelling, I would never have slept knowing that mistake was there.
What is this niche group they're marketing to "kidults"?
So if, as you say copyright infringement is wrong, then this product wouldn't be on the market, the makers wouldn't of made it.
Perhaps they should come up with their own ideas, instead of stealing.
This company is in it for one thing, money

*Buddha added to the pokedex*

I'm not judging anyone, unlike you. I don't know you and you don't know me so how about we keep the personal comments out of this and for the fifth time act like adults. If you'd prefer to have a childish name calling argument, I'd suggest caution - I've read your posts about your mental condition @SirLugg. You're in one hell of a glass house so stop throwing stones.
Until this point I've chosen to be mature and rational, you haven't.
Either this continues as a mature, reasonable debate or it ends here. I'm not stooping to your maturity or IQ level.

Nathan Kitsell I don't want to talk to you. End of.

*thanks for correcting my spelling, I would never have slept knowing that mistake was there.
What is this niche group they're marketing to "kidults"?
So if, as you say copyright infringement is wrong, then this product wouldn't be on the market, the makers wouldn't of made it.
Perhaps they should come up with their own ideas, instead of stealing.
This company is in it for one thing, money

*Buddha added to the pokedex*
Name a single company who isn't in business for the money :18:
My argument was never about the use of pokemon specifically, or the copyright infringment. It was about this so called marketing to kids. Ribena was mentioned earlier, marketing to people who like ribena doesn't mean marketing to kids. Marketing to pokemon fans also does not mean marketing to kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom