What's new

Vaping behind the wheel

I also vape whilst driving but would not be silly enough to do it with no windows open - at the end of the day its no difference to having a cig whilst driving!

I also tend to do it more whilst in traffic or at lights also

Problem solved: Put the money you save from not smoking in the bank and when they are finally released, buy a driverless car.
1. State destination
2. Sit back and relax
3. Enjoy that cool cool vape taste from Nissan “happy vaping” juice
4. Wave to cheery policeman as you pass him by on the side of the road

Problem solved: Put the money you save from not smoking in the bank and when they are finally released, buy a driverless car.
1. State destination
2. Sit back and relax
3. Enjoy that cool cool vape taste from Nissan “happy vaping” juice
4. Wave to cheery policeman as you pass him by on the side of the road
Vape condensation cloggs up on all the electronical wizardry, causes a malfunction, crash...
5 years inside and a 2 year driving ban (which is ok cos youll be inside for it anyway) for causing an accident & driving without due care & attention and being incorrectly in control of the vehicle meaning ‘dangerous driving’.
Sods law.

If you want or need to vape while driving,it`s probably best not to throw huge clouds,i would suggest to please be discreet if you can.

Vape on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll probably get flamed for this,but I think you shouldn't be vaping whilst driving. How are you meant to have full control of the steering wheel with a mod in your hand? Before my dear car died and went to the scrapheap in the sky (RIP Myrtle) the only time I vaped in the car was when I was parked up! I couldn't steer and have my vape in my hand at the same time.

I'll probably get flamed for this,but I think you shouldn't be vaping whilst driving. How are you meant to have full control of the steering wheel with a mod in your hand? Before my dear car died and went to the scrapheap in the sky (RIP Myrtle) the only time I vaped in the car was when I was parked up! I couldn't steer and have my vape in my hand at the same time.

Taking a hit on an e-cig while driving is probably less dangerous than opening a bottle of water,taking a sip and putting the lid back on,plus if you need to drop your vape quick sharp at least you wont get water in your lap or in the case of smoking a stinky, a burnt crotch/seat/carpet ;)

Taking a hit on an e-cig while driving is probably less dangerous than opening a bottle of water,taking a sip and putting the lid back on,plus if you need to drop your vape quick sharp at least you wont get water in your lap or in the case of smoking a stinky, a burnt crotch/seat/carpet ;)
To be fair I've never opened a bottle of water while driving. Nor taken a drink.

I'm more in control driving with one hand then two, I even got a minor in my driving exam for driving one hand multiple times. This is another reason why I use a Pico to vape because it's small, it doesn't get in the way when I'm changing gears. I guess it's each to their own, I'm confident of my driving abilities but not so confident of others around me.

I'm not boasting how I'm a good driver or how I'm too over confident or whatever, it's just I do a lot more 'activites' whilst driving. One thing I am happy I stopped doing is using my phone whilst driving.. best habit I've kicked next to smoking.

Do you drive an automatic? If not how do you change gear ;) I dont see the difference personally - if you take one hand off the steering wheel to change gear - surely you can use the same hand to have a quick vape

Back
Top Bottom