What's new

Vaping behind the wheel

Jeeeez I probably vape more in the car than anywhere else, but I always have the windows open whenever I'm driving anyway. And I'm an MTL vaper with pathetic little wisps. :D

I cant see the telly when I vape sometimes, or most times . If your gonna fog out the driving space then don't move the vehicle, its common sense if you cant see dont drive. I don't think it could be policed correctly if you vape in a car and cant see the road or other road users about you . .If you did vape in the car when would the vapour evaporate quickly enough for you to drive legally . How could this be proved. It cant . I drive with very loud music. I drive like shite according to other drivers , been guilty of wearing a hoodie while attempting to drive a car but you have to admit vaping in a car is not as safe as not vaping in a car especially if it creates an obstruction to your forward vision .Look all us vapers are going to be picked on all day everyday until the cost of vaping matches the offset of people not smoking. With driverless cars making their debut in a few years we can chuck out the vaping clouds through the windows of our Elon Musk road going things just like thomas the tank engine wished he could .

Fook me, I've just had a twat on a push bike ride past me through a red light with his phone in one hand and a vape in the other. In London almost every bike I see now goes straight through the red light thinking he has the right of way to traffic and pedestrians. Is this a European thing as it seems to be getting worse over the years.

i dont think us vapers are that fucking stupid to vape with the windows closed, if we were that stupid, we would be still smoking.
I understand from their point of view though, blowing thick cloud out whilst driving using rdta or summat inpairing your vision.
But it will be the same as lane hogging ont motorway,’tis illegal, but police dont do shit about it anyway and imo, way more of a problem than vaping behind the wheel.

I doubt their enforce it, unless its a bored jobsworth of an officer, I tend to chain Vape whilst driving, and tbh won't change what I'm doing, I think it was far more dangerous me taking my eyes off the road to light a fag then it is to Vape, with the windows open off course.
I see far more dangerous things drivers do on the road daily and if the police don't even tackle half of that, I can't see them caring to much about us Vapers [emoji4]

I doubt their enforce it, unless its a bored jobsworth of an officer, I tend to chain Vape whilst driving, and tbh won't change what I'm doing, I think it was far more dangerous me taking my eyes off the road to light a fag then it is to Vape, with the windows open off course.
I see far more dangerous things drivers do on the road daily and if the police don't even tackle half of that, I can't see them caring to much about us Vapers [emoji4]
Lol i chain vape BECAUSE of the nobheads on the road. Plus, keeps the road rage from being UNLEASHED from within.

Any further info on this?
Like - will passengers be allowed to vape? Does this also apply to stinky users?

If analogues don't produce as much smoke that would "distract" the driver, surely mtl users would be fine under the proposed restrictions.

The "leaders" of this country have fuck all better to do than concoct half baked rules on the reverse of Asda receipts and pass them with more holes than a block of Swiss cheese.

I get that there are people out there that will plume lung fulls of clouds into their car and think they are being "cool" - this is where I can partially see a point to it, but surely it must come under the umbrella of 'driving with due care and attention' as opposed to just an attack on vapers as a whole? Is there a law that says I can or can't eat a Sunday roast while driving? Specifically? Or is it only allowed if it's a 100% vegan roast with water gravy?
I feel that the majority of the vaping community are level headed and sensible enough to not have to be told what's safe and what isn't. Common sense.

Anyway, if it does come to it I'll just wait until I'm parked up. My longest trip is 30 mins each way to work, so I'm not arsed.

Right, that's that off my chest. I'm going to find my cat so I can kick it. ;)

Any further info on this?
Like - will passengers be allowed to vape? Does this also apply to stinky users?

If analogues don't produce as much smoke that would "distract" the driver, surely mtl users would be fine under the proposed restrictions.

The "leaders" of this country have fuck all better to do than concoct half baked rules on the reverse of Asda receipts and pass them with more holes than a block of Swiss cheese.

I get that there are people out there that will plume lung fulls of clouds into their car and think they are being "cool" - this is where I can partially see a point to it, but surely it must come under the umbrella of 'driving with due care and attention' as opposed to just an attack on vapers as a whole? Is there a law that says I can or can't eat a Sunday roast while driving? Specifically? Or is it only allowed if it's a 100% vegan roast with water gravy?
I feel that the majority of the vaping community are level headed and sensible enough to not have to be told what's safe and what isn't. Common sense.

Anyway, if it does come to it I'll just wait until I'm parked up. My longest trip is 30 mins each way to work, so I'm not arsed.

Right, that's that off my chest. I'm going to find my cat so I can kick it. ;)

Nah, there won't be any further info because it's not a real story. There's no new rules or laws or proposed restrictions.

.... it's just more anti-vaping crap.

Nah, there won't be any further info because it's not a real story. There's no new rules or laws or proposed restrictions.

.... it's just more anti-vaping crap.
Interested to keep an eye on this and see what comes of it, if anything.

Just waiting for the breathing tax to come into effect. Good times.

Back
Top Bottom