What's new

Vape mail ban passed senate in u.s.

So, another noisy scandal attempt driven by another unsuitable vape use.
OK

Lets see if Kim Kandasian is also running for president.
Yeah, kim kardashian as first lady, now there a wholesome image for teenage and young women to look up to. What a msg.

If u come from a rich and famous family, and marry a rich and famous rapper...then than u too can become anything u want.

The key to good bacon is to spend as much money as you can afford, like if bacon is 4$ for 5 rashers, spend $10 on 5 rashers, it's like a bottle of champagne, the more you spend, the better it should be. Although over here Aldi and Lidl have blown that right open.
When it comes to bacon, its kind of the same as pizza, the only bad bacon is bacon not being served to me :-)

if this continues, Idiocracy movie would have been the greatest prediction of events. Ever.

And Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho will be finally your president :D
preside-camacho-dwayne-elizondo-mountain-dew-herbert-camacho-2020-2020-43405931.png

PMTA deadline coming up too.

@Jd_

I hope you are a memeber of CASAA

http://www.casaa.org/get-involved/

http://www.casaa.org/join-casaa/

It's free to join and they've been banging on about this for ages, urging people to contact their representatives.

You are in a dire position right now, there no time left for doing nothing, you'll have no US vaping industry by the end of the year if you just sit back and wait for the bad news to keep arriving.

The key to good bacon is to spend as much money as you can afford, like if bacon is 4$ for 5 rashers, spend $10 on 5 rashers, it's like a bottle of champagne, the more you spend, the better it should be. Although over here Aldi and Lidl have blown that right open.
There's some nice video's on YouTube of Americans enjoying their first Aldi experience as they've started to open a few US shops.
Minds are blown at price, quality and the guy's are over the moon that they have cut the shop time down to about 20% of a normal shopping trip.

PMTA deadline coming up too.

@Jd_

I hope you are a memeber of CASAA

http://www.casaa.org/get-involved/

http://www.casaa.org/join-casaa/

It's free to join and they've been banging on about this for ages, urging people to contact their representatives.

You are in a dire position right now, there no time left for doing nothing, you'll have no US vaping industry by the end of the year if you just sit back and wait for the bad news to keep arriving.
I dont put my name on lists of any kind. I dont trust them. Have contacted my senators (not with just a form mailing).
1 actually responded on july first...a week ago

Dear Mr. (Last name deleted for my privacy):

Thank you for taking the time to contact me about S. 1253, the Preventing Online Sales of E-Cigarettes to Children Act. I appreciate hearing from you about this issue.

Senator Diane Feinstein of California introduced S. 1253 on April 30, 2019. This legislation would require electronic cigarette (e-cigarette) retailers that sell their products online to verify the age of their customers. S. 1253 would also require online e-cigarette retailers to comply with state and local tobacco taxes, include labeling on packages to identify them as containing tobacco products and require an adult with identification to be present for delivery of the package.

S. 1253 has been referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, of which I am not a member. Please be assured that I will keep your views in mind should the full Senate consider this legislation.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future about this or any other matter of importance to you.

For more information on this or other issues, I encourage you to visit my website, http://casey.senate.gov. I hope you will find this online office a comprehensive resource to stay up-to-date on my work in Washington, request assistance from my office or share with me your thoughts on the issues that matter most to you and to Pennsylvania.

Sincerely,
Bob Casey
United States Senator

Its literally the only bipartisan issue they have passed in the last 20 years and the only one to sail through the republican run senate in less than 2 months. It was introduced by a democrat so it will almost definitely pass in two weeks when it goes to the house run by democrats. Btw, this is backwards, usually bills got to the house, then the senate, so its already weird.

Our only hope is, in fact donald trump if he vetoes it, maybe simply to veto a democrat bill or the hope that Q may possibly be pro-vape. Or maybe if it blows up on twitter, who knows.

There's some nice video's on YouTube of Americans enjoying their first Aldi experience as they've started to open a few US shops.
Minds are blown at price, quality and the guy's are over the moon that they have cut the shop time down to about 20% of a normal shopping trip.

Weve had aldi's forever, theyve gotten bigger recently simply because many americans cant afford to shop anymore in name brand supermarkets and they also built a whole lotta new stores. I believe the guy who runs aldi is the brother of the guy who runs trader joes.

Their selection is limited tho. My solution has just been to decide what i want to eat for the next year, buy what i can in bulk online and (until the pandemic) go to food banks(fresh meats, cheeses, fish, and bread to some extent can be frozen for years. Sauces, especially red sauce have LONG shelf lives, so do rice and noodles) and only buy what i need fresh like vegetables, fruit, and milk when i have to.

Btw, the food box program he supports as well, is trumps idea to take away food stamps from families to buy fresh food, and replace everything with predetermined processed and non-perishable food items...canned meats, canned vegetables, all 'processed' ..basically everything unhealthy

Another fun fact, completely unrelated, did u know in america it used to actually be legal to walk up to a farm and just take some of whatever they r growing if its for your own consumption for that day.

Quick search tho, and now it seems to be illegal for a farmer to eat his own food that he is growing

Wonder what the laws are for just taking tobacco

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom