What's new

TPD closing bubble tank loophole?

Memo to self: wear sunglasses when next reading this thread. Dark, dark sunglasses.

Ooh @Crewella [emoji7][emoji106]!

I don't know what the problem is, for some reason rainbow colours always seem to be in stock, and on sale too!!!! Double win!!!

If postie had got his lazy ass over to mine today, I could have updated this thread with what I am affectionately referring to as my "parrot" mod... To be continued!

Can't believe I never drew patterns & pictures all over my rizlas. Opportunity after opportunity after opportunity after opportunity lost there.

You have to buy larger packs of hand rolling baccy, but you cant buy larger tanks or bubble glasses, wtf.

83164CA2-B11B-4094-B8F0-9963D2A703E9.gif
Because it looks like me trying to squeeze my fat ass into that sexy lingerie two sizes too small: View attachment 171072

Ooh @Crewella [emoji7][emoji106]!

I don't know what the problem is, for some reason rainbow colours always seem to be in stock, and on sale too!!!! Double win!!!

If postie had got his lazy ass over to mine today, I could have updated this thread with what I am affectionately referring to as my "parrot" mod... To be continued!
I shall be watching the postie thread tomorrow ...... in anticip .............. :2thumbsup:

I shall be watching the postie thread tomorrow ...... in anticip .............. :2thumbsup:

Don't hold breath, typical, I'm out all day tomorrow, so will probably end up red carded. If I'm lucky and not customs carded...!

Back
Top Bottom