What's new

TPD closing bubble tank loophole?

YOLO [emoji2]
Now you’ve become my daughter.

The next step is listening to morose music and not leaving your bedroom for three days (except to accept food in a surly fashion). :D

Now you’ve become my daughter.

The next step is listening to morose music and not leaving your bedroom for three days (except to accept food in a surly fashion). :D

Fuck sake pops. Gimme a break huh? [emoji23]

Fuck sake pops. Gimme a break huh? [emoji23]
Aha, you aren’t.

She is more prone to standing outside supermarkets and loudly telling the world that I am a paedophile and need to get away from her.

Oh how we laugh.

Aha, you aren’t.

She is more prone to standing outside supermarkets and loudly telling the world that I am a paedophile and need to get away from her.

Oh how we laugh.
I find it best when out with the daughter to walk behind her dragging my leg while shouting loudly at her in my best elephant man voice. "Mummy I've soiled myself"
We have fun.

I find it best when out with the daughter to walk behind her dragging my leg while shouting loudly at her in my best elephant man voice. "Mummy I've soiled myself"
We have fun.
"Daddy? Why can't you be more, you know, normal?"

"Because then you'd have fuck all to discuss in therapy, my dearest."

"Daddy? Why can't you be more, you know, normal?"

"Because then you'd have fuck all to discuss in therapy, my dearest."
These are about coping tools we're teaching our kids. They are going to meet plenty.of twats in their life's. I'm preparing them to cope.
I have a hoodie I bought when I used to work outside and often like to wear that out with the daughter. I pull the drawstring tight so only my mouth protrudes and run around the shop shouting the phrase "nubin rubber" loudly.
See, coping skill.

Lol omg you guys! So glad none of you are my dad. Although getting my mits on those vape collections, oooooh! Far better than sneaking ciggies out my dad's packet!!

Anyway, I don't know why I'm personally getting so uppety on this, I don't use the bubble tank. BUT I LIKE THE OPTION!!

Ive just got my first freebie bubble glass , do i need to stand in the naughty corner daddy

They are still selling Taifuns and Vapour Giants in Germany, their government interpreted that part of the TPD differently.

Back
Top Bottom